Instead of saving these to my hard drive, I'm putting them here now. Maybe someone might find them interesting?
• Phosop, Thai goddess of rice
• Eastern vs Western culture about wearing face masks
• Cosmism – early 20th century Russian philosophical and cultural movement
• Orrery, showing positions of planets and other solar system objects for any specified date
• Thailand's philosophy of sustainable living
• Patterned Cucuteni figurine crafted over 5000 years ago https://www.archaeology.org/issues/109-1311/features/tattoos/1349-cucuteni-figurine-romania-neolithic
• Burkinabé cuisine
• The Three Sisters: Native American companion planting technique using corn, beans, and squash
• 17 chefs describe their favourite way to cook fava beans
• This stunning photograph of the Moon, by astrophotographer Andrew McCarthy
@ewankeep Yeah, all of these alternative fabrics are very interesting. I hope they catch on
A community centered on the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota, and their surrounding region. Predominantly queer with a focus on urban and social justice issues.